I would like to dedicate this song to all my friends, boys and gals, who are graduating and having convocation this weekend in MMU Cyberjaya. Sincere apology from me if I can't make it to the Sat session. Well, it's inconvenient for me as i dun have anywhere to stay overnight except at my friend's friend place. My concern is that i do not know his fren and i dun think the gal fren i'll be going with would like that idea too. I'm damn happy right now knowing that my fren offered to share the hotel room rent with me if there is no other alternatives for me but to stay in a hotel in order to go to the convo on Sunday. That's really sweet :) But you know me, I'm not the kind who would take a cent from others. I believe nothing comes free in life.
Graduation (Friends Forever)And so we talked all night about the rest of our livesWhere we're gonna be when we turn 25I keep thinking times will never changeKeep on thinking things will always be the sameBut when we leave this year we won't be coming backNo more hanging out cause we're on a different trackAnd if you got something that you need to sayYou better say it right now cause you don't have another dayCause we're moving on and we can't slow downThese memories are playing like a film without soundAnd i keep thinking of that night in juneI didn't know much of loveBut it came too soon and there was me and youAnd then we got real blueStay at home talking on the telephoneWe'd get so excited, we'd get so scaredLaughing at our selves thinking life's not fairAnd this is how it feelsAs we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, come whateverWe will still be, friends forever